Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Furniture!

I got an ottoman at a yard sale yesterday for 5 bucks. It was very ugly with a few layers of fabric covering it and a dark stain with white trim. I don't have pictures of it like that because I was in too much of a hurry to get started. But, trust me, it was UGLY. I decided to "rehab" it for Ella's room and I love how it turned out I couldn't be any happier. I even added little tufting buttons or what have you which was something I had never done before. Anyway, here are the pictures of it sitting pretty in her room.

The floor is still covered in sawdust from all the baseboard/molding work being done in the hallway. Don't mind it.

And more pictures of her room just for fun...

I got the pink buckets at the 99 cent store and the lace ribbons from a belt at the Dollar Tree. Yes, a belt. It had 6 different kinds braided together.

I painted and glued fabric into this basket for her diapers.




4 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the fringe you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It covers up all the gaps...Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... Love your colors and all the pieces in the background! Great job!!
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not completely finished yet, but it's getting there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers