Thursday, September 10, 2009

My "New" Goodies

The house is s l o w l y coming together one piece at a time.

I had registered for this lamp to put in Ella's room but after, I decided it would make much more sense to find one at the thrift store and found this one for 3.50. I already had the fabric left over from her ottoman, so with a little hot glue... Tada! I think it fits just perfect. And come on... It would have been over $60 for the base and shade, so this it wayyy better. I might add some trim later, but for now I'm very pleased.

Her room all set up. You can kind of see the lamp in the corner.


I got this shelf from my MIL and decided to hang it in the entryway for all my Willow Tree figurines. I think it looks pretty cute. I'm not too picky.

I finally found a desk for the entryway that I LOVE. We needed to get one of the computers out our room to make space for Ella's playpen and the only space we had to move it into was the hallway/ entryway. I wanted something that wouldn't be an eyesore and found this! I'll eventually recover the bench, but it works for now. I don't even want to repaint it, which just makes it easier for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers