Friday, October 23, 2009

Ella’s Halloween Costume

I had won a tutu at a luncheon that my Mom, Sister and myself went to  a few weeks ago, but it was too big for her. I had already planned on making her one for her costume and had bought all the stuff  from the store. I started it last night and got such a HUGE headache I couldn’t finish it. It only took like an hour and a half altogether to finish it, probably less.

Miss Ella modeling her new tutu.

IMG_2493 IMG_2466 IMG_2468 IMG_2473 IMG_2488 IMG_2490She has a little onesie that says, “Princess” on it and the little tiara I made for her, which I’m not sure how to make work. I also have some black leggings that I got at Target at the dollar spot, for when we take Christopher trick-or-treating. He’s going as a frog or “flog” with a slur as he says it. LOL. But get it? The princess and the frog?  I’m going to glue a crown to his costume.

PS. I took these pictures with the vacuum on. Don’t I feel smart.

DIY Day @ ASPTL

 siggy

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out adorable! I know my little girls would love to have tutus to 'flit' about in ;)
    Cute "flog" and princess idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers