Sunday, December 13, 2009

Homemade Christmas

WOW… It’s been a long time since I’ve posted. I’ve been busy taking care of Ella and chasing Christopher around.  This year, because most of us are short on funds, we have decided that instead of the family gift exchange we’re going to make gifts. Let me just say… It is a blast! I love actually coming up with things to make for each different person rather than settling on something that I found in the store. This week I have been working on my sister’s gift and my brothers girlfriend’s. I decided on hair bands. I’m totally addicted to making these  fabric flowers they’re all over my house.

I had a old pair of shoes that we’re falling apart and added some flowers and it spruced them up for at least one more night of wear. I wore them to my husband’s company Christmas party.

IMG_3029IMG_3030

The headbands I made…

IMG_3042   IMG_3031 IMG_3032 IMG_3033

I love them! Too cute…

While at the Christmas party this happened to my little boy at the sitters…

IMG_3027

He got bit by their little dog.

IMG_3024

IMG_3026

Poor little guy. It hurts me to see it.

DIY Day @ ASPTL

siggy

2 comments:

  1. Totally love the flowers! Poor little man getting bit...I think I would have had to do a little meaness to the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jami,
    Super cute headbands!! They make such fun gifts. That's super scary your little man got bit by a dog! Made my stomach turn when I saw those pics.
    happy crafting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers