Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rick Rack

I hit the jackpot with all the crafting supplies my mom-in-law had sitting around her house that she wasn’t using. Tons of fabric, ribbons, wreaths…

But what do I do with all this rick rack?

 IMG_3047

I made this shirt for my son for Christmas. Basically a crappy version of this adorable shirt from Brixton Lane. I’m going to make a cuter one for my baby girl as soon as I find some thing to put it on.

IMG_3050

Why yes… That is a blob of hot glue you see on there. With a two month old I really don’t have the time or patience to hand sew it on. Besides,  it’s almost too small for him so it was a last ditch effort to get more use out of it.

IMG_3049 

What do you do with a million yards of rickrack?

DIY Day @ ASPTL

siggy

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! I gotta go get me some rick rack now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's absolutely ADOREABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH i THINK IT IS CUTE! What a score to get all that rick rack from you MIL. Thanks for following along with my elfcapades. Ollie went home...so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhh...I love rick rack. What I would do with tons of rick rack is just put it away and enjoy it for years so I wouldn't use it all up. Now, I am not saying you need to follow that idea, it's just my faulty reasoning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers