Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bed Tent?

I finally got my sewing machine. Woohoo. I love it. I decided to make my son a little hideout. I’m hoping it will make him want to sleep in his own bed rather than ours.IMG_3307

IMG_3305

   I used a huge mumu my mom gave me for crafting purposes, a stained pillowcase for his window, and extra checkered fabric from the ragamuffin garland I made for him.IMG_3308I left the pocket from the dress so he would have a secret place for special stuff. IMG_3309 IMG_3310 IMG_3311

He LOVES it! And it sticks on the bed with velcro so we can take it off whenever we want.

siggy

DIY Day @ ASPTL

1 comment:

  1. this is sooo cute!!! So I'm dying to know, does it work, does he stay in his bed now? I have a 2 year old that I'm dealing with the same issue!!! Looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers