Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chalkboard table

I’ve bought this little metal table when I was still living at my parents house. I used it as a night stand. When we moved Christopher into his room, we put this table in there and I stuck all his magnets on it. It’s easy to move around and we use it for playdoh like here. We went out for pizza the other night after my brother-in-law got baptized and won enough tickets to buy some colored chalk. Well, one day I turned around and saw him using the chalk all over the table. I told him what a good idea that was and decided to spray two coats of chalkboard spray-paint on it. It had been outside since yesterday and he kept telling me it was dry. He saw it agin today and reminded me. I had forgotten about it. We brought it inside and he has been coloring ever since.

 IMG_3562 IMG_3563IMG_3565 IMG_3564

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful idea! my 2-yr old would love that! now...to find a cute little table :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers