Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Hubby’s Crafty Too!

I had a ton of those recipe cards that you get in the mail. My mom always gives them to me when she gets them. They were all sitting in a box in our room, where they had been for over a year. My husband told me he was gonna throw them all away unless I took care of them right then.  Then he suggested this…

IMG_3271  IMG_3270

Hole punched and put onto those little metal claspy clips. I’m not sure exactly what they’re called. Granted, they are not the most pleasing thing to the eyes. But, I don’t have to toss them and they take up less room than a book. I can just flip through them. I like them. Good idea Hubby!

And look what he hung up for me…

IMG_3287

This is one of the birthday presents he got for me this year. (My birthday was just on the 27th.)

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers