Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Little Bootie

I downloaded this pattern from HomeSpun Threads for these cute little booties for free from her shop here.

Since I got this beautiful sewing machine Sunday night, all I can think about is finding things to make.

IMG_3315

IMG_3318

Look at the little doggy!

 

Since I have a two year old and a (almost) 3 month old. Any project I make has to be done during her 4 hour nap starting around11 or 12. For the past two days, we’ve been letting my son run around nakey. That’s the only way we can get him to use the big boy potty. Half way through my project, I hear… “Mommy! Big poop!” I ran looking for him thinking it was going to be somewhere on the floor. (Luckily we have stained concrete floors.) Anyway I get to the bathroom and he’s standing on the toilet seat looking into the bowl with a HUGE smile. I was so proud that he felt the urge and did it all on his own. So, after all the clapping and candy I was kinda short on time and it was then that, believe it or not, I finally realized that I had to make two. LOL. I do not know why I was in the mindset that as soon as I was finished she would have a SET of booties. Well, another day I guess. Here IT is.IMG_3312

IMG_3320  IMG_3313 IMG_3314

I think it is sooo cute. I just hope the other one I make will match!

siggy

1 comment:

  1. I follow you in my reader, but while I'm here, I'll comment on both the wonderful work you did on the bed and this cute little bootie!
    I wish google would make it possible to comment through reader. :)
    You made a comment about the window cabinet. This one was really pretty easy. Simple box with shelves. The crown molding was a little tricky.
    You'd be surprised what you can do. A couple of years ago, I couldn't do any of this!
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers