Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Room to eat?

We have a VERY small kitchen. Our house is still under construction, and we have moved our kitchen table to a million different places. I finally realized, we have no room for a table. So, I came up with the idea and building a high bar/table in the open space separating our kitchen from our living room. It’s still a work in progress, and my camera ran out of batteries or I would take a picture of the top. Right now its just a thick piece of plywood.

IMG_3446IMG_3445IMG_3469

Our little helper/ hinderer…

IMG_3468   

I’m excited! It’s going to be such a big help, seems how we don’t have any counters right now.

I’ll be posting more pictures as soon as I get my batteries charged. So, be sure to check back!

siggy

DIY Day @ ASPTL

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product!! You can see my DIY project here...

    http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2010/01/pop-of-color.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the end result. It'll all be worth it!

    Also, thanks for your awesome tips on my blog the other day.

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ps! I would love love love to give your boxtops to my mom (if you're still interested!) email me and I'll give you the address erika@oopsicraftmypants.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers