Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentines Pictures

I took some pictures for the Valentines Day cards my son is making. I think they turned out CUTE.  We bought a Canon Rebel Xsi before Ella was born instead of taking the kids to get pictures done. I’m just an amateur, but I’ve been pretty happy with the pictures they we’ve gotten.

IMG_3541 IMG_3522  IMG_3524 IMG_3523IMG_3525 IMG_3526 IMG_3527 IMG_3528 IMG_3534

I ♥ them!

And here’s some pictures that my cute hubby took when we were making pizza dough the other night and didn’t want to get our rings dirty.

 IMG_3481IMG_3480 IMG_3485

He has designed every ring he’s ever bought for me and I love them…

siggy

3 comments:

  1. Just precious!

    Did you take these at home? What did you use for the black backdrop? They are so cute!

    Thanks for stopping by the blog today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I took them at home at my back sliding glass door. I just opened up the blinds and because I couldn't find a black sheet, I just hung a black fleece blanket over the back of my couch. So they are just sitting on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm impressed. I'm really like the last one of your son, his toes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers