Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Own Bakery

I started my own bakery! Too bad these are all going to a little girl for her birthday.

 IMG_3609 IMG_3610 IMG_3611IMG_3612IMG_3613

The cookies actually have 1-5 chocolate chips. I thought it was a neat idea if I do say so myself.

IMG_3614IMG_3615 IMG_3617IMG_3616 

They’re not perfect in the least bit, but I still think they are sooo adorable.

 IMG_3599

And the little apron to go with it. More on that another day maybe.IMG_3600 IMG_3601

I would LOVE it if my daughter got a gift like this, so hopefully they will like it.

siggy

DIY Day @ ASPTL

4 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute! I love them. I would have loved to have those as a little girl!

    You're super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so super cute. I would love it if my daughter got a present like that too! She makes *invisible* brownies from her Dora kitchen, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are really cute. You are very talented!

    ~Amber
    The Mom Road

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers