Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Room redecorating…

I was going in the direction of animal print, and travel. Kind of like the Elephant Bar. Then completely changed my mind. I had this nightstand that I bought from the Salvation Army for 12 dollars.

100_2161 100_2164

I repaint it black and modpodged the drawers with fabric. I loved it. But, I want my room to go in a more sophisticated direction. So I sold it on craigslist. For…. 40 bucks! Yeah. Talk about a profit.

This is my dresser now, after shopping my house for things to organize my jewelry.

IMG_3748 IMG_3745 IMG_3746 IMG_3747

 

IMG_3740  IMG_3739

I know it’s pretty busy. Some of the things belong in the living room once we build some shelves. The frame is going to be a chalkboard, and the white and black thing in the back is actually the broken door off the dresser. But, this is the look that I’m going for in my room.

100_3413

Before… Yes I know you LOVE my style.

siggy

DIY Day @ ASPTL

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! My favorite is the branch holding your necklaces and the bottle holding the bracelets! Such a cute idea!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers