Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eddie Cap

I wanted a hat to match my sons Easter pants. I found this tutorial from Mushroom Villagers and it was just what I was looking for. I was using the extra fabric from the jacket that I used for the pants so I altered some of the measurements, crossing my fingers hoping it would still turn out right.

I LOVE it.

(Sorry the pictures are a little wonky. I still haven’t quite got the hang of it yet.) Tons of pictures!

IMG_3775 IMG_3786 IMG_3789 IMG_3790 IMG_3793 IMG_3794 IMG_3803 IMG_3804 IMG_3811 IMG_3766 IMG_3773

I’m sad that his pants probably won’t fit him by Easter. His hat will for sure though!

siggy

DIY Day @ ASPTL

5 comments:

  1. Too cute!

    Oh the hat isn't too bad either! :)

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made the hat? Gosh girl, you are so talented!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hat!
    BTW- in case you hadn't noticed yet, you won the giveaway over at Make it and Love it. How do you get so lucky girl? I never win anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jami,
    Hands down the CUTEST hat and pant set ever! You did a great job on both! Thanks for leaving me a link. :)
    happy st. patty's day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers