I was so excited when I saw that I had one this giveaway on Crafterhours.
I also won a blog award from Christy, who is the owner of the site Just Thinkin'.
List 7 interesting Facts about myself
Then pass it on..
1. I’ve been doing home improvement work since I was really young. When I was about 13, my dad’s back went out my mom and I pretty much tiled the whole house ourselves. Because of that I refuse to put tile in our house.
2. I have a sugar packet collection with sugar from around the world. (Or at least Hawaii, New Zealand, Texas and California) My mom picks me up sugar from the trips her and my dad go on.
3. My husband and I bought our house about a year and a half ago. It’s house that was foreclosed on and we actually thought we would be finished in one year. HA!
4. Last summer we had roaches in the house that were so big you could throw a saddle on them and ride them.
5. I’m still scared of the dark.
6. I truly believe I saw Freddie Kruger while camping at the lake when I was little. He had a light shining on him and he was spinning in a circle. I didn’t even know who “Freddie Krueger” was at the time.
7. My sister and I can randomly think and say the same things when it has nothing to do with anything that's going on at the time. The other night we said the exact same sentence at the same time with the same pause in it. We’re 16 months apart.
- Doehler Days- I totally want to try her Mossy Wreath
- Carrot Sticks and Cupcakes- The very first blog I started following. She takes adorable pictures.
- Life Frosting- She is doing an AWESOME challenge on her blog.
- Perfectly Imperfect- I’m so jealous of all her thrift finds.
- A Soft Place to Land- I love Kimba’s DIY days
- Nesting Place- This blog completely changed the way I decorate and inspired me to make may first Ragamuffin garland.
- Shanty 2 Chic- This is where I was first introduced to Heirloom White and Ralph Lauren Smoke Glaze.
Thank you for inspiring me!!!