Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Shutterfly, I Love You!

Time for Christmas cards again! I really need to get on the ball here. I have been using Shutterfly for a while and I love how last years cards turned out.  I had a hard time choosing, but decided on this one for 2009.

SCAN0027

Now I need to decide on this years card. There are so many to choose from here.

shutter1shutter2shutter3shutter4shutter5

They also have plenty of  gifts for everyone on your list. Like, Desk Calendars. They’re running a great deal right now on them buy one get the other 50% off:! Just go here to get started!
There are lots of other photo gift ideas also. I know the kid’s Grandparents would love these.

Make sure to check all all the amazing things they have.

Personalized mugs 

Holiday photo cards 

Christmas invitations 

Mother's day cards 

And Shutterfly is offering an awesome incentive to all of us bloggers! A promo for 50 free cards just go here to get in on it.

I can’t wait to pick out and design this years cards! There are way too many to choose from so I better hurry up. Thank you Shutterfly!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers